- Entitles Chaska and City of Carver residents to a season pass with restrictions.
- Available for juniors ages 10 - 18 and undergraduate students age 20 and under living at home.
- $395.00 + tax
- Includes a USGA Handicap for the season.
- Juniors must have current identification or verification of residence.
NEW 24 Hour RESTRICTIONS!
- Reservations for Junior Card holders may be made 24 hours in advance.
- Resident green fees apply if part of a reservation booked outside above parameters.
- Juniors with a valid drivers license may purchase golf carts. Per person fee is $11.00 for 9 holes, $21.00 for 18 holes and $16.00 for twilight.
Junior Cardholders may play at no charge during the following days and times:
|Monday||All Day (course opens at 10:00 AM)|
|Tuesday||Before 11:00 AM and after 6:30 PM|
|Wednesday||Before 12:00 PM and after 6:30 PM|
|Thursday||Before 12:00 PM and after 6:30 PM|
|Friday||Walk on only before 2:00 PM and tee times after 2:00 PM|
|Saturday||Walk on only before 2:00 PM and tee times after 2:00 PM|
|Sunday||Walk on only before 2:00 PM and tee times after 2:00 PM|
|Holiday||Walk on only before 2:00 PM and tee times after 2:00 PM|