- Entitles Chaska and city of Carver residents to a season pass with restrictions.
- Available for juniors ages 10 - 18 and undergraduate students age 20 and under living at home.
$390.00 plus tax for the season.
- Includes a USGA Handicap for the season.
- Juniors must have current identification or verification of residence.
- Reservations for Junior Card holders may not be made more than 2 hours in advance.
- Resident green fees apply if part of a pre booked reservation.
- Juniors with a valid drivers license may purchase golf carts. Per person fee is $11.00 for 9 holes, $21.00 for 18 holes and $16.00 for twilight.
Junior Cardholders may play at no charge during the following days and times:
|Monday||All Day (course opens at 10:00 AM)|
|Tuesday||Before 3:30 PM and after 6:30 PM|
|Wednesday||Before 1:00 PM and after 6:30 PM|
|Thursday||Before 1:00 PM and after 6:30 PM|
|Saturday||Walk on only before 3:00 PM and Tee times after 3:00 PM|
|Sunday||Walk on only before 3:00 PM and Tee times after 3:00 PM|
|Holiday||Walk on only before 3:00 PM and Tee times after 3:00 PM|