9 hole league is full. We have openings in our 18 hole division prior to 12:00 PM.
Please call the golf shop if you are interested in joining the 18 hole division (952) 443-3748.
- League players must be at least 18 years of age at the start of the league season.
- League play is on Tuesday.
- Each week a different game will be played and all weekly event fees will be paid out 100%. (see calendar below for schedule of weekly games)
- The league format will vary week to week and will include games such as Skins, Low Net and 2-person team games.
- There is a mandatory weekly event fee of $5.00 for 9 hole and $6.00 for 18 hole league players. This money is included in your weekly fee and pays for the weekly games.
- All weekly games are subject to change.
- 18 hole must tee off by 1:30 PM. There will be no tee times available between 1:40 PM through 3:50 PM.
- 9 hole may play either front or back nine after 4:00 PM.
- Divisions are scored separately
- League fee is $112.68 (including tax) and includes USGA handicap, league administration, league finale prizes and food.
- Weekly green fees will be $35.00 for 9 holes and $51.00 for 18 holes (does not include cart fees or tax).
- There is a mandatory weekly event fee of $5.00 for 9 hole and $6.00 for 18 hole league players.
- All winnings will be issued in pro shop credit which must be spent by the end of the golf season.
- 18 hole rounds must be played anytime on Tuesday prior to 1:30 PM.
- 9 Hole tee times must be made after 1:30 PM.
- League tee times may be booked 14 days in advance.
- League rounds must be played with at least one other member of the Women's League.
- All scorecards must have first and last name with legible writing. To be included in the weekly event, you must turn in your scorecard to the golf shop when finished.
|Tuesday, April 25th||Week #1||Par Breakers|
|Tuesday, May 2nd||Week #2||Gross & Net Skins|
|Tuesday, May 9th||Week #3||3/4/5 Blind Draw|
|Tuesday, May 16th||Week #4||Low Net|
|Tuesday, May 23rd||Week #5||Two Person Best Ball (Blind)|
|Tuesday, May 30th||Week #6||Match of Cards|
|Tuesday, June 6th||Week #7||Four Play|
|Tuesday, June 13th||Week #8||Threes + Fives|
|Tuesday, June 20th||Week #9||Gross & Net Skins|
|Tuesday, June 27th||Week #10||3/4/5 Blind Draw|
|Tuesday, July 4th||HOLIDAY||NO LEAGUE|
|Tuesday, July 11th||Week #11||Low Net|
|Tuesday, July 18th||Week #12||Two Person Best Ball (Blind)|
|Tuesday, July 25th||Week #13||Match of Cards|
|Tuesday, August 1st||Week #14||Four Play|
|Tuesday, August 8th||Week #15||Threes + Fives|
|Tuesday, August 15th||Week #16||Par Breakers|
|Tuesday, August 22nd||LEAGUE FINALE||Free golf, food & gift cards|
Weekly Games Explanation
Par Breakers - All players who score net under par will win (score minus course handicap). If no winner, scoring will be low net.
Gross & Net Skins - The lowest gross and net score on a hole will win. One tie all tie.
3/4/5 Blind Draw - 9 hole league players will have one par 3,4 and 5 randomly drawn holes thrown out and 18 hole league players will have one par 3,4 and 5 randomly drawn holes thrown per 9. The low net scores will win.
Low Net - The lowest net scores will win (score minus course handicap)
Two Person Best Ball (Blind) - You will be paired with a random league player and use the best net score between the two on each hole for a total score.
Match of Cards - All players will be in a match against all other players in their division. Matches will be scored by net match play format. The players who win the most matches will win.
Four Play - Only par 4 scores count. Lowest net scores will win. Please keep score on all other holes as well for handicap purposes.
Threes + Fives - Only par 3 and 5 scores count. Lowest net scores will win. Please keep score on all other holes as well for handicap purposes.
All weekly games subject to change