If you are interested in playing in the 2022 Women's League, please call the golf shop after January 4th to be put on a wait list.
- League players must be at least 18 years of age at the start of the league season.
- League play is on Tuesday.
- Each week a different game will be played and all weekly event fees will be paid out 100%. (see calendar below for schedule of weekly games)
- The league format will vary week to week and will include games such as Skins, Low Net and 2-person team games.
- There is a mandatory weekly event fee of $5.00 for 9 hole and $6.00 for 18 hole league players. This money is included in your weekly fee and pays for the weekly games.
- All weekly games are subject to change.
- 18 hole must tee off by 1:30 PM. There will be no tee times available between 1:40 PM through 3:50 PM.
- 9 hole may play either front or back nine after 4:00 PM.
- Divisions are scored separately
- League fee is $112.68 (including tax) and includes USGA handicap, league administration, league finale prizes and food.
- Weekly green fees will be $33.00 for 9 holes and $47.00 for 18 holes (does not include cart fees or tax).
- There is a mandatory weekly event fee of $5.00 for 9 hole and $6.00 for 18 hole league players.
- All winnings will be issued in pro shop credit which must be spent by the end of the golf season.
- 18 hole rounds must be played anytime on Tuesday prior to 1:30 PM.
- 9 Hole tee times must be made after 1:30 PM.
- League tee times may be booked 14 days in advance.
- League rounds must be played with at least one other member of the Women's League.
- All scorecards must have first and last name with legible writing. To be included in the weekly event, you must turn in your scorecard to the golf shop when finished.
|April 19th||Week #1||Par Breakers|
|April 26th||Week #2||Gross & Net Skins|
|May 3rd||Week #3||Stableford Points|
|May 10th||NO LEAGUE||US OPEN QUALIFIER|
|May 17th||Week #4||Low Net|
|May 24th||Week #5||Two Person Best Ball (Blind)|
|May 31st||Week #6||Match of Cards|
|June 7th||Week #7||Four Play|
|June 14th||Week #8||Threes + Fives|
|June 21st||Week #9||Par Breakers|
|June 28th||Week #10||Gross & Net Skins|
|July 5th||Week #11||Stableford Points|
|July 12th||Week #12||3/6 Blind Throw|
|July 19th||Week #13||Low Net|
|July 26th||Week #14||Two Person Best Ball (Blind)|
|August 2nd||Week #15||Match of Cards|
|August 9th||Week #16||Four Play|
|August 16th||Week #17||Threes + Fives|
|August 23rd||LEAGUE FINALE||Free golf, food & gift cards|
Weekly Games Explanation
Par Breakers - All players who score net under par will win (score minus course handicap). If no winner, scoring will be low net.
Gross & Net Skins - The lowest gross and net score on a hole will win. One tie all tie.
Stableford Points - Par is 2 points, Birdie is 3 Points, Eagle or better is 4 points, and there are no negative points.
3/6 Blind Throw - 9 hole league players will have the same three randomly drawn holes thrown out and 18 hole league players will have the same 6 (3 per 9) randomly drawn holes thrown out. The low net scores will win.
Low Net - The lowest net scores will win (score minus course handicap)
Two Person Best Ball (Blind) - You will be paired with a random league player and use the best net score between the two on each hole for a total score.
Match of Cards - All players will be in a match against all other players in their division. Matches will be scored by net match play format. The players who win the most matches will win.
Four Play - Only par 4 scores count. Lowest net scores will win. Please keep score on all other holes as well for handicap purposes.
Threes + Fives - Only par 3 and 5 scores count. Lowest net scores will win. Please keep score on all other holes as well for handicap purposes.
All weekly games subject to change