Registration is full for the 9 Hole Women's League. We are still taking players interested in the 18 hole league with tee times available prior to 11:30AM.
Please call the golf shop to be added to the 2021 league wait list (952) 443-3748.
- League players must be at least 18 years of age at the start of the league season.
- League play is on Tuesday.
- Each week a different game will be played and all weekly event fees will be paid out 100%. (see calendar below for schedule of weekly games)
- The league format will vary week to week and will include games such as Skins, Low Net and 2-person team games.
- There is a mandatory weekly event fee of $5.00 for 9 hole and $6.00 for 18 hole league players. This money is included in your weekly fee and pays for the weekly games.
- All weekly games are subject to change.
- 18 hole must tee off by 1:30 PM. There will be no tee times available between 1:40 PM through 3:50 PM.
- 9 hole may play either front or back nine after 4 PM.
- Divisions are scored separately
- League fee is $107.31 (including tax) and includes USGA handicap, league administration, season ending fun day prizes and banquet dinner.
- Weekly green fees will be $31.00 for 9 holes and $43.00 for 18 holes (does not include cart fees or tax).
- There is a mandatory weekly event fee of $5.00 for 9 hole and $6.00 for 18 hole league players.
- All winnings will be issued in pro shop credit which must be spent by the end of the golf season.
- 18 hole rounds must be played anytime on Tuesday prior to 1:30 PM.
- 9 Hole tee times must be made after 1:30 PM.
- League tee times may be booked 14 days in advance.
- League rounds must be played with at least one other member of the Women's League.
- All scorecards must have first and last name with legible writing. To be included in the weekly event, you must turn in your scorecard to the golf shop when finished.
|April 20th||Week #1||Par Breakers|
|April 27th||Week #2||Net Skins|
|May 4th||Week #3||Two Person Best Ball (Choose Partner)|
|May 11th||Week #4||Low Net|
|May 18th||Week #5||Two Person Best Ball (Blind Partner)|
|May 25th||Week #6||Four Play|
|June 1st||Week #7||Threes + Fives|
|June 8th||Week #8||Fewest Putts|
|June 15th||Week #9||Par Breakers|
|June 22nd||Week #10||Net Skins|
|June 29th||Week #11||Two Person Best Ball (Choose Partner)|
|July 6th||Week #12||Low Net|
|July 13th||NO LEAGUE||Minnesota State Open|
|July 20th||Week #13||Two Person Best Ball (Blind Partner)|
|July 27th||Week #14||Four Play|
|August 3rd||Week #15||Threes + Fives|
|August 10th||Week #16||Fewest Putts|
|August 17th||League Fun Night & Banquet||Regular Tee Times, Dinner & Prizes|
Weekly Games Explanation
Par Breakers - All players who score net under par will win (score minus course handicap). If no winner, scoring will be low net.
Net Skins - The lowest net score on a hole will win. One tie all tie.
Two Person Best Ball (Choose) - You will be paired with a league player of your choice or we will pick one for you. The best net score between the two on each hole for a total score.
Low Net - The lowest net scores will win (score minus course handicap)
Two Person Best Ball (Blind) - You will be paired with a random league player and use the best net score between the two on each hole for a total score.
Four Play - Only par 4 scores count. Lowest net scores will win. Please keep score on all other holes as well for handicap purposes.
Threes + Fives - Only par 3 and 5 scores count. Lowest net scores will win. Please keep score on all other holes as well for handicap purposes.
Fewest Putts - Record your putts, the lowest putt totals will win. Please keep score on all other holes as well for handicap purposes.
All weekly games subject to change