Junior Golf Program Registration is FULL
- Taught by our PGA professionals and golf course staff.
- Focus on rules, etiquette, putting, chipping, pitching and the full swing.
- The program is open to junior golfers ages 7 - 13. Juniors must have turned 7 by Tuesday, June 15th to register.
- Each age group will be limited to 48 students.
- Students are divided into 3 groups of 16 and rotate through stations where the student/teacher ratio is 8/1. During the first 3 weeks we will have rules & etiquette at each station along with instruction. The last 3 weeks will have instruction with skills challenges.
- Each group will do the following stations each week: Putting/Driving Range, Driving Range/Chipping, Chipping/Putting. This rotation will be repeated in weeks 4-6 with skills challenges.
- Junior golf clubs are available to use for no charge.
Registration fee is $125.00
- Ages 7 - 8 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Ages 9 - 10 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Ages 11 - 13 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
|1||June 15th||Rules & Etiquette (NO CLUBS NEEDED)|
|2||June 22nd||Putting, Chipping & Driving Range Instruction|
|3||June 29th||Putting, Chipping & Driving Range Instruction|
|rain out||July 6th||Cancelled due to weather|
|NO CLASS||July 13th||NO CLASS MINNESOTA STATE OPEN|
|4||July 20th||Putting, Pitching & Driving Range Instruction|
|5||July 27th||Putting, Pitching & Driving Range Instruction|
|6||August 3rd||Putting, Chipping, Pitching & Driving Range Skills Challenges|