- Taught by our PGA professionals and golf course staff.
- Focus on rules, etiquette, putting, chipping, pitching and the full swing.
- The program is open to junior golfers ages 7 - 13.
- Each age group will be limited to 64 students.
- Students are divided into 4 groups of 16 where the student/teacher ratio is 8/1.
- Each group will do two of the following stations each week: Putting, Chipping, Driving Range, Games & Strategy.
- Junior golf clubs are available to use for no charge.
- $125.00 + tax
- Ages 7 - 8 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Ages 9 - 10 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Ages 11 - 13 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM