9 hole league is full. We have openings in our 18 hole division prior to 1:00 PM.
Please call the golf shop if you are interested in joining the 18 hole division (952) 443-3748.
- Open to Chaska residents only.
- League players must be at least 18 years of age at the start of the league season.
- League play is on Wednesdays
- Each week a different game will be played. (see calendar below for schedule of weekly games)
- There will also be weekly pin events and year long Stableford Scoring for each division. League champions will be based on total year long stableford points: Par is 2 points, Birdie is 3 Points, Eagle or better is 4 points, and there are no negative points.
- The league format will vary week to week and will include games such as Skins, Low Net and 2-person team games.
- There is a mandatory weekly event fee of $5.00 for 9 hole and $6.00 for 18 hole league players. This money pays for the weekly games and weekly event fees will be paid out 100%.
- All weekly games are subject to change.
- 18 Hole Black Tee
- 18 Hole Green Tee
- 18 Hole Senior (Seniors 55+ may play White Tees)(Seniors 65+ may play Gold Tees)
- 9 Hole Green Tee (Seniors 55+ may play White Tees)(Seniors 65+ may play Gold Tees)
- Divisions are scored & paid out separately
- League fee is $112.68 (including tax) and includes USGA handicap, league administration, league finale prizes and food.
- Weekly green fees will be $35.00 for 9 holes and $51.00 for 18 holes (does not include weekly event fee, cart fee or tax).
- There is a additional mandatory weekly event fee of $5.00 for 9 hole and $6.00 for 18 hole league players. All weekly event fees will be paid out 100%.
- All winnings will be issued in pro shop credit which must be spent by the end of the golf season.
- 18 hole rounds must be played anytime on Wednesdays prior to 4:00 PM.
- 9 Hole tee times must be made after 4:00 PM (Twilight rates are also available after 4:00 PM)
- League tee times may be booked 14 days in advance.
- League rounds must be played with at least one other member of the Men's League.
- All scorecards must have first and last name with legible writing. To be included in the weekly event, you must turn in your scorecard to the golf shop when finished.
|Wednesday, April 26th||Week #1 (Front 9)||Par Breakers|
|Wednesday, May 3rd||Week #2 (Back 9)||Gross & Net Skins|
|Wednesday, May 10th||Week #3 (Front 9)||3/4/5 Blind Draw|
|Wednesday, May 17th||Week #4 (Back 9)||Low Net|
|Wednesday, May 24th||Week #5 (Front 9)||Two Person Best Ball (Blind)|
|Wednesday, May 31st||Week #6 (Back 9)||Match of Cards|
|Wednesday, June 7th||Week #7 (Front 9)||Four Play|
|Wednesday, June 14th||Week #8 (Back 9)||Threes & Fives|
|Wednesday, June 21st||Week #9 (Front 9)||Gross & Net Skins|
|Wednesday, June 28th||Week #10 (Back 9)||3/4/5 Blind Draw|
|Wednesday, July 5th||HOLIDAY||NO LEAGUE|
|Wednesday, July 12th||Week #11 (Front 9)||Low Net|
|Wednesday, July 19th||Week #12 (Back 9)||Two Person Best Ball (Blind)|
|Wednesday, July 26th||Week #13 (Front 9)||Match of Cards|
|Wednesday, August 2nd||Week #14 (Back 9)||Four Play|
|Wednesday, August 9th||Week #15 (Front 9)||Threes & Fives|
|Wednesday, August 16th||Week #16 (Back 9)||Par Breakers|
|Wednesday, August 23rd||LEAGUE FINALE||Free golf, food & gift cards|
Weekly Games Explanation
Par Breakers - All players who score net under par will win (score minus course handicap). If no winner, scoring will be low net.
Gross & Net Skins - The lowest gross and net score on a hole will win. One tie all tie.
3/4/5 Blind Draw - 9 hole league players will have one par 3,4 and 5 randomly drawn holes thrown out and 18 hole league players will have one par 3,4 and 5 randomly drawn holes thrown per 9. The low net scores will win.
Low Net - The lowest net scores will win (score minus course handicap)
Two Person Best Ball (Blind) - You will be paired with a random league player and use the best net score between the two on each hole for a total score.
Match of Cards - All players will be in a match against all other players in their division. Matches will be scored by net match play format. The players who win the most matches will win.
Four Play - Only par 4 scores count. Lowest net scores will win. Please keep score on all other holes as well for handicap purposes.
Threes & Fives - Only par 3 and 5 scores count. Lowest net scores will win. Please keep score on all other holes as well for handicap purposes.
All weekly games subject to change