- Open to Chaska residents only.
- League players must be at least 18 years of age at the start of the league season.
- League play is on Wednesdays
- Each week a different game will be played. (see calendar below for schedule of weekly games)
- There will also be weekly pin events and year long Stableford Scoring for each division. League champions will be based on total year long stableford points: Par is 2 points, Birdie is 3 Points, Eagle or better is 4 points, and there are no negative points.
- The league format will vary week to week and will include games such as Skins, Low Net and 2-person team games.
- There is a mandatory weekly event fee of $5.00 for 9 hole and $6.00 for 18 hole league players. This money pays for the weekly games and weekly event fees will be paid out 100%.
- All weekly games are subject to change.
- 18 Hole Black Tee
- 18 Hole Green Tee
- 18 Hole Senior (Seniors 55+ may play White Tees)(Seniors 65+ may play Gold Tees)
- 9 Hole Green Tee (Seniors 55+ may play White Tees)(Seniors 65+ may play Gold Tees)
- Divisions are scored & paid out separately
- League fee is $107.31 (including tax) and includes USGA handicap, league administration, season ending fun day prizes and banquet dinner.
- Weekly green fees will be $31.00 for 9 holes and $43.00 for 18 holes (does not include cart fees or tax).
- There is a mandatory weekly event fee of $5.00 for 9 hole and $6.00 for 18 hole league players each week.
- All winnings will be issued in pro shop credit which must be spent by the end of the golf season.
- 18 hole rounds must be played anytime on Wednesdays prior to 4:00 PM.
- 9 Hole tee times must be made after 4:00 PM (Twilight rates are also available after 4:00 PM)
- League tee times may be booked 14 days in advance.
- League rounds must be played with at least one other member of the Men's League.
- All scorecards must have first and last name with legible writing. To be included in the weekly event, you must turn in your scorecard to the golf shop when finished.
League Schedule - TBD
Weekly Games Explanation
Par Breakers - All players who score net under par will win (score minus course handicap). If no winner, scoring will be low net.
Net Skins - The lowest net score on a hole will win. One tie all tie.
Two Person Best Ball (Choose) - You will be paired with a league player of your choice or we will pick one for you. The best net score between the two on each hole for a total score.
Low Net - The lowest net scores will win (score minus course handicap)
Two Person Best Ball (Blind) - You will be paired with a random league player and use the best net score between the two on each hole for a total score.
Four Play - Only par 4 scores count. Lowest net scores will win. Please keep score on all other holes as well for handicap purposes.
Threes + Fives - Only par 3 and 5 scores count. Lowest net scores will win. Please keep score on all other holes as well for handicap purposes.
Fewest Putts - Record your putts, the lowest putt totals will win. Please keep score on all other holes as well for handicap purposes.
Weekly games are subject to change