The 9 Hole Division is full for the 2021 season. There are still openings in the 18 hole division for players able to tee off before 1:00 PM.
If you are interested in the 18 Hole division, please call the golf shop.
- Open to Chaska residents only.
- League players must be at least 18 years of age at the start of the league season.
- League play is on Wednesdays
- Each week a different game will be played. (see calendar below for schedule of weekly games)
- There will also be weekly pin events and year long Stableford Scoring for each division. League champions will be based on total year long stableford points: Par is 2 points, Birdie is 3 Points, Eagle or better is 4 points, and there are no negative points.
- The league format will vary week to week and will include games such as Skins, Low Net and 2-person team games.
- There is a mandatory weekly event fee of $5.00 for 9 hole and $6.00 for 18 hole league players. This money pays for the weekly games and weekly event fees will be paid out 100%.
- All weekly games are subject to change.
- 18 Hole Black Tee
- 18 Hole Green Tee
- 18 Hole Senior (Seniors 55+ may play White Tees)(Seniors 65+ may play Gold Tees)
- 9 Hole Green Tee (Seniors 55+ may play White Tees)(Seniors 65+ may play Gold Tees)
- Divisions are scored & paid out separately
- League fee is $107.31 (including tax) and includes USGA handicap, league administration, season ending fun day prizes and banquet dinner.
- Weekly green fees will be $31.00 for 9 holes and $43.00 for 18 holes (does not include cart fees or tax).
- There is a mandatory weekly event fee of $5.00 for 9 hole and $6.00 for 18 hole league players each week.
- All winnings will be issued in pro shop credit which must be spent by the end of the golf season.
- 18 hole rounds must be played anytime on Wednesdays prior to 4:00 PM.
- 9 Hole tee times must be made after 4:00 PM (Twilight rates are also available after 4:00 PM)
- League tee times may be booked 14 days in advance.
- League rounds must be played with at least one other member of the Men's League.
- All scorecards must have first and last name with legible writing. To be included in the weekly event, you must turn in your scorecard to the golf shop when finished.
|April 21st||Week #1 (Front 9)||Par Breakers|
|April 28th||Week #2 (Back 9)||Net Skins|
|May 5th||Week #3 (Front 9)||Two Person Best Ball (Choose Partner)|
|May 12th||Week #4 (Back 9)||Low Net|
|May 19th||Week #5 (Front 9)||Two Person Best Ball (Blind Partner)|
|May 26th||Week #6 (Back 9)||Four Play|
|June 2nd||Week #7 (Front 9)||Threes + Fives|
|June 9th||Week #8 (Back 9)||Fewest Putts|
|June 16th||Week #9 (Front 9)||Par Breakers|
|June 23rd||Week #10 (Back 9)||Net Skins|
|June 30th||Week #11 (Front 9)||Two Person Best Ball (Choose Partner)|
|July 7th||Week #12 (Back 9)||Low Net|
|July 14th||NO LEAGUE||Minnesota State Open|
|July 21st||Week #13 (Front 9)||Two Person Best Ball (Blind Partner)|
|July 28th||Week #14 (Back 9)||Four Play|
|August 4th||Week #15 (Front 9)||Threes + Fives|
|August 11th||Week #16 (Back 9)||Fewest Putts|
|August 18th||League Fun Night & Banquet||Regular Tee Times, Dinner & Prizes|
Weekly Games Explanation
Par Breakers - All players who score net under par will win (score minus course handicap). If no winner, scoring will be low net.
Net Skins - The lowest net score on a hole will win. One tie all tie.
Two Person Best Ball (Choose) - You will be paired with a league player of your choice or we will pick one for you. The best net score between the two on each hole for a total score.
Low Net - The lowest net scores will win (score minus course handicap)
Two Person Best Ball (Blind) - You will be paired with a random league player and use the best net score between the two on each hole for a total score.
Four Play - Only par 4 scores count. Lowest net scores will win. Please keep score on all other holes as well for handicap purposes.
Threes + Fives - Only par 3 and 5 scores count. Lowest net scores will win. Please keep score on all other holes as well for handicap purposes.
Fewest Putts - Record your putts, the lowest putt totals will win. Please keep score on all other holes as well for handicap purposes.
Weekly games are subject to change