Players returning from the 2020 Thursday League will have priority on their permanent tee time. If you are interested in the 2021 Thursday League, please call the golf shop and we will add you to a list to be contacted if any spots open up.
- This league will be open to both Residents of Chaska as well as Non Residents.
- Non Residents may pay a higher up front league fee or can join if they are a Non Resident Patron Card holder.
- League players must be at least 18 years of age at the start of the league season.
- League play is on Thursdays.
- Each week a different game will be played. (see calendar below for schedule of weekly games)
- There will also be weekly pin events and year long Stableford Scoring for each division. League champions will be based on total year long stableford points: Par is 2 points, Birdie is 3 Points, Eagle or better is 4 points, and there are no negative points.
- The league format will vary week to week and will include games such as Skins, Low Net and 2-person team games.
- There is a mandatory weekly event fee of $5.00 for 9 hole and $6.00 for 18 hole league players. This money pays for the weekly games and weekly event fees will be paid out 100%.
- All weekly games are subject to change.
- Both 18 hole and 9 hole divisions will be played from the Green Tees, however seniors 55+ may play White Tees & seniors 65+ may play Gold Tees
- Divisions are scored & paid out separately
- League fee is $107.31 (including tax) and includes USGA handicap, league administration, season ending fun day prizes and banquet dinner.
- League fee for Non-Residents is $257.64 (including tax) and includes USGA handicap, league administration, season ending fun day prizes and banquet dinner.
- Weekly green fees will be $31.00 for 9 holes and $43.00 for 18 holes (does not include cart fees or tax).
- There is a mandatory weekly event fee of $5.00 for 9 hole and $6.00 for 18 hole league players each week.
- All winnings will be issued in pro shop credit which must be spent by the end of the golf season.
- 18 hole rounds must be played anytime on Thursday prior to 4:00 PM.
- 9 Hole tee times must be made after 4:00 PM (Twilight rates are also available after 4:00 PM)
- League tee times may be booked 14 days in advance.
- League rounds must be played with at least one other member of the Men's League.
- All scorecards must have first and last name with legible writing. To be included in the weekly event, you must turn in your scorecard to the golf shop when finished.
|April 22nd||Week #1 (Front 9)||Par Breakers|
|April 29th||Week #2 (Back 9)||Net Skins|
|May 6th||Week #3 (Front 9)||Two Person Best Ball (Choose Partner)|
|May 13th||Week #4 (Back 9)||Low Net|
|May 20th||Week #5 (Front 9)||Two Person Best Ball (Blind Partner)|
|May 27th||Week #6 (Back 9)||Four Play|
|June 3rd||Week #7 (Front 9)||Threes + Fives|
|June 10th||Week #8 (Back 9)||Fewest Putts|
|June 17th||Week #9 (Front 9)||Par Breakers|
|June 24th||Week #10 (Back 9)||Net Skins|
|July 1st||Week #11 (Front 9)||Two Person Best Ball (Choose Partner)|
|July 8th||Week #12 (Back 9)||Low Net|
|July 15th||NO LEAGUE||Minnesota State Open|
|July 22nd||Week #13 (Front 9)||Two Person Best Ball (Blind Partner)|
|July 29th||Week #14 (Back 9)||Four Play|
|August 5th||Week #15 (Front 9)||Threes + Fives|
|Auguts 12th||Week #16 (Back 9)||Fewest Putts|
|August 19th||League Fun Night & Banquet||Regular Tee Times, Dinner & Prizes|
Weekly Games Explanation
Par Breakers - All players who score net under par will win (score minus course handicap). If no winner, scoring will be low net.
Net Skins - The lowest net score on a hole will win. One tie all tie.
Two Person Best Ball (Choose) - You will be paired with a league player of your choice or we will pick one for you. The best net score between the two on each hole for a total score.
Low Net - The lowest net scores will win (score minus course handicap)
Two Person Best Ball (Blind) - You will be paired with a random league player and use the best net score between the two on each hole for a total score.
Four Play - Only par 4 scores count. Lowest net scores will win. Please keep score on all other holes as well for handicap purposes.
Threes + Fives - Only par 3 and 5 scores count. Lowest net scores will win. Please keep score on all other holes as well for handicap purposes.
Fewest Putts - Record your putts, the lowest putt totals will win. Please keep score on all other holes as well for handicap purposes.
Weekly games subject to change